1958 streamline interior stuff available

A Forum for for the use of Streamline owners, users and aficionados of these trailers and RV's. An area to exchange information and provide help with problems member may encounter.
Jackie

1958 streamline interior stuff available

Postby Jackie » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:33 am

I have a 1958 Streamline that is gutted. It still has original wall heater, kitchen, bathroom w/o toilet. It has a sweet pink stove, and both sinks, and tub are also pink. It has cabinets above 1 bunk, and walls where fridge would go. I have decided to take everything out to create a sewing and hobbie place instead of trying to pull her down the road. My husband just bought a small RV because he'd rather drive it than pull something. If anyone is interested let me know. I don't know about prices, but I'm sure we could negotiate a fair deal. I don't want to do the removal. If you need the stuff I'd prefer you did the removal for me. I live just outside Oklahoma City in Canadian Co. Thank You!

tompatterson
Site Admin

Re: 1958 streamline interior stuff available

Postby tompatterson » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:34 pm

If you are on Facebook, you might post this message on the STREAMLINE VINTAGE TRAVEL TRAILERS group, which has 1000+ members, including some from Oklahoma. You might find some takers there.

Return to “Streamline Forum”